Full day in San Telmo & Downtown
In addition to our Free Tours in Buenos Aires, we also have suggested itineraries. These are tours that you can do on your own. In this case we introduce you a full day in San Telmo and Downtown.
- Sunday: San Telmo Market
1) Visit Manzana de las Luces: historical and architectural site. La Manzana de las Luces takes the name by the recognized and historical intellectual institutions. It involves the National School of Buenos Aires, San Ignacio Church and the old building of the University of Buenos Aires.
Full Day in Palermo, parks and culture.
In addition to our Free Tours in Buenos Aires, we also have suggested itineraries. These are tours that you can do on your own. In this case we introduce you a full day in Palermo.
- Weekends: Plaza Serrano Market.
- Sundays there is no Graffiti Tour.
1) Visit Palermo Parks: there are a lot of green spots that can be visited near tourist areas and accommodations. One of the most beautiful places to visit is El Rosedal, a rose garden mixed with trees, bridges and important monuments. If you cross Alcorta Avenue, you will arrive to the Planetarium that is located in another park with a lovely lagoon. Check this post for more information about the Palermo Parks.
Full day in La Boca & Puerto Madero
In addition to our Free Tours in Buenos Aires, we also have suggested itineraries. These are tours that you can do on your own. In this case we introduce you a full day in La Boca and Puerto Madero.
- Monday: the ecological reserve is closed, except holidays.
Important consideration: there are no ATMs in La Boca and it is not recommended to get out of the touristic area of Caminito and Boca Stadium. In order to arrive to La Boca you can take a bus (152) or a taxi. It is recommended to visit La Boca by the day, from the morning until the afternoon.
Full Day in Recoleta
In addition to our Free Tours in Buenos Aires, we also have suggested itineraries. These are tours that you can do on your own. In this case we introduce you a full day in Recoleta.
Mondays: Museums are closed.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Artisan Market in Plaza Alvear.
Puerto Madero is the newest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Just a few blocks from the old San Telmo and the busy city center, Puerto Madero looks like a different city. Its characteristic historic port buildings made of bricks and old iron crains combine with modern luxurious low rises, fancy restaurants and glass walled skyscrapers. Furthermore, you’ll find here a giant ecological reserve and access to the waterfront. Check this post to see what’s best to do in Puerto Madero.
First of all, the neighborhood of La Boca has a mythical place in the history of Argentina as the birthplace of Tango, where colorful houses make perfect combination with the great passion for football. So, check this article to know what’s the best to do in La Boca.
First, we have to know that Palermo is the biggest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and it is sub divided informally in different areas. Above all, you will hear about Palermo soho or the Palermo parks for example among many other names used for the different places within the neighborhood. The reason of this is its size: Palermo is as big as a small town. Here you will find a good guide of what to do in Palermo.
Recoleta is one of the most famous neighborhoods of Buenos Aires with plenty of things to do around. It is admired by tourists for its impressive aristocratic architecture and monuments, beautiful parks, fancy style and important museums. Join us and let’s take a walk through the Recoleta highlights! A nice tip: all activities listed on this article are FREE!
Tigre is a Municipality in the province of Buenos Aires located 30km from the city of Buenos Aires. In the last years it has become a showplace where thousands of tourists attend to enjoy the river and its surroundings.
We’re going to help you to get to Tigre from Buenos Aires, and, also, let you know all the activities you can do there!
- Argentina (4)
- Barrios (9)
- Buenos Aires Tips (32)
- Calendar (8)
- Cultural Agenda (1)
- Getting to Buenos Aires from the Airport (1)
- History (1)
- How to get around BA (1)
- Pizza (1)
- Planetarium (1)
- Practical Information (14)
- Rent a Car (1)
- Salta (1)
- San Telmo Market (1)
- Street Art (1)
- Tango (2)
- Teatro Colon (1)
- Uncategorised (1)
- Vlog (9)
- Walk the city (1)
- What to do (14)
- What to eat (13)
- What to see (11)
- Where to stay in BA (1)