Check the Requirements to travel to Argentina.
Update Date: December 25, 2020
The entry authorization for foreign tourists from neighboring countries is suspended.
Only those foreigners who have direct family ties (mother, father, son, brother or spouse), are authorized to enter the country through International Airports. The management must be done through the Consulate or the National Directorate of Migration.
According to the resolution, the requirements to travel to Argentina are only 2.
Requirements to travel to Argentina Covid19
- 7-day quarantine.
- A negative PCR test.
These requirements to enter Argentina will be demanded by the airline or ferry at the time of boarding since the companies could have significant penalties for non-compliance.
The entry and exit terminals of the country enabled are the following:
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport in Ezeiza, Province of Buenos Aires,
- San Fernando International Airport, Province of Buenos Aires
- Port of the City of Buenos Aires (Terminal Buquebus. For Argentine tourists or with residence in Argentina, and for Uruguayan tourists or people with residence in Uruguay).
Argentina has received the SAFE TRAVELS seal from the WTTC which defines it as a Safe Destination.
Obligatory App for everyone who enters the country
All persons entering Argentina must use the CUIDAR App on their mobile device or web version, for a minimum period of 14 days.
Remember the basic prevention measures:
- Social distancing: 2 meters away from other people.
- Use of chinstraps or face masks to circulate on the street.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into the foot of the elbow.
- Do not touch your face with your hands.
- Disinfection of frequently used objects.