CITY TOUR BUENOS AIRES
Free Walking Tour
We meet every afternoon, at 3.00pm, at the gate of The National Congress (Av. Entre Rios 51).
- Congress Building & Argentine politics
- Palacio Barolo mysterious architecture
- Evita's Mural, Life & Secrets
- Cafe Tortoni & Tango
- Plaza de Mayo, heart of BA
- Colonial Town Hall & Revolution
- Cathedral & Pope Francis
- Mothers of the May Square
- 70's Dictatorship and those who went missing
- Actual Argentine economy & politics
- Pink Government House
Tour will take around 3hs.
On this free tour you get a historic and political perspective of our city, starting from the National Congress and walking the grand boulevard of Avenida de Mayo, with its architecture and sites, revealing the most glorious and terrible periods of our history. Meet the famous characters of Evita Peron and Pope Francis, our biggest achievements and our cultural struggles. We will finish in Plaza de Mayo, heart of BA and city-centre since the colonial period, the place of expression of the saddest and happiest moments of our history.
* There is no need of booking in advance! It's a Free Tour, just show up!
Check other Tours in Buenos Aires
We run 5 walking tours in the city