FREE TOUR CITY CENTER
SUSPENSION OF TOURS
In the framework of the sanitary announcement disposed by the National Government, we decided to SUSPEND ALL OUR TOURS until further notice to prevent the circulation of the Coronavirus.
We invite you to visit us later.
Schedule: Every Day
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting Point: Front Gate of the National Congress. Av. Entre Rios 51.
No need of Booking. Just Show up!
Language: English & Español.
Even if it Rains!
Free Tour. Tip Based!
Check our Meeting Point
Photo of the Meeting Point
Free Tour City Center Highlights
- Congress Building & Argentine politics
- Palacio Barolo mysterious architecture
- Evita's Mural, Life & Secrets
- Cafe Tortoni & Tango
- Plaza de Mayo, heart of BA
- Colonial Town Hall & Revolution
- Cathedral & Pope Francis
- Mothers of the May Square
- 70's Dictatorship and those who went missing
- Actual Argentine economy & politics
- Pink Government House
Free Tour City Center
Learn about the historical and political perspective of Buenos Aires. We start the walk at the Front Gate of the National Congress and stroll through the grand Avenida de Mayo boulevard. Enjoy the mixed architecture and relevant sites. Also, discover the most glorious and terrible periods of the argentinian history. Meet the famous characters of Evita Peron and Pope Francis, our biggest achievements and our cultural struggles. We will finish the tour in Plaza de Mayo, heart of Buenos Aires and city-centre since the colonial period. Explore the place of expression of the happiest and saddest moments of our history.
* There is no need of booking in advance! It's a Free Tour, just show up!
Check other Tours in Buenos Aires
We run 5 walking tours in the city