WALKING THROUGH RECOLETA TOUR
Morning Free Tour: Recoleta
Every day 10.30am, at Libertad and Viamonte, next to Teatro Colón.
- Teatro Colón
- Av. 9 de Julio
- Aristocratic families and palaces
- San Martín & Independence war
- The Big Ben of South America
- Plaza San Martín
- Malvinas/Falklands War
- Terrorist Attacks
- The Posh Buenos Aires
- Fanciest Avenue in Buenos Aires
- Colonial Franciscan Convent
- Great intro to Recoleta Cemetery
Tour will take around 3.5hs.
Enjoy a walk as you hear the background behind the beautiful palaces, parks and monuments of Recoleta. Discover the aristocratic BA with its magnificent architecture and learn about a generation that made BA the cultural capital of South America. We will walk from the famous Teatro Colón through the fanciest streets of Retiro and Recoleta neighbourhoods up to the Recoleta Cemetery
* There is no need of booking in advance! It's a Free Tour, just show up!
Check other Tours in Buenos Aires
We run 5 walking tours in the city